This Position is for an Agricultural Diesel Technician/Mechanic
- In field and workshop repairs, maintenance & diagnoses for our range of quality agricultural tractors, farm equipment and secondhand machinery.
- Assist in the training & development of Apprentices or less experienced staff
- Undertake training to improve skills
Key skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and independently
- You must have a current driver’s licence
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and competent manner
- A diligent, self-motivated, suitably qualified and experienced service person.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Continuous training to expand your knowledge
- Career opportunities
The Service division you would be joining is currently made up of, 2 x Qualified Mechanic's, 1 x 4th Year Apprentice, 1 x 1st year Apprentice & a school based Apprentice working under the Workshop Manager.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Forward us your cover letter & resume
Contact: Lucy Allan - Office Manager - email@example.com